Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CTMH Stamp Of The Month Cards "Sweet Life"

I love the July Stamp Of The Month "Sweet Life" and wanted to share two cards I made with it. 


I love making my own background papers with the sentiments on this stamp set.  Large or small - they both work well.  I used the new alcohol based markers and am pleased with how my first attempts at coloring came out. 

This stamp set can be purchased for just $5.00 with an order of $50 or more in close to my heart products.  Here is a look at the whole stamp set.

You can order this stamp set, as well as any close to my heart products at www.pattiross.ctmh.com

A special for my followers.  I have four June Stamps of the Month I will sell for $5 plus shipping to the first four people who comment that they want the stamps.  Check out my ctmh page to see what the stamp set was for June!  

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a lovely card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Gorgeous, Patti! If you ever find the time, and are able, I would LOVE to have you share in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes, and always two or more amazing prizes each week. Hope you will visit and join us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews